I am an avid movie lover and look forward to the Oscar nominations each year. It’s a fun challenge to see as many nominated films as possible before the award ceremony occurs.
Luckily, many of my friends share the same passion! I’ve been to and hosted Oscar watching parties over the years and wanted to make the party extra special this year.
- One Black Diagonal Middy Bag
- One Gold Metallic Diagonal Middy Bag
- Gold Metallic Divine Twine
- Sizzix star and ticket die cuts
- One piece each of black, white and brushed silver cardstock
- One piece each of gold, silver and black sparkle paper
- Silver Zig Wink of Stella pen
- Gold star confetti
- Oscar ballot (printed from the internet )
- A gold standing frame
- Black sharpie marker
- Versafine black ink pad
- white and black sticker letters
- Stamp film strip onto white cardstock using black Versafine ink
- Die-cut ticket on black cardstock
- Die -cut small ticket in large ticket on brushed silver paper to create a frame
- Die-cut large gold star on black sparkle paper
- Die- cut small stars on gold, silver and black sparkle paper
- Use black Sharpie to change some gold confetti stars to black
- Use glue to embellish the gold Middy Bag with stickers, die cuts and confetti stars
- Add printed Oscar ballot
- Cut black Middy Bag and slide into gold frame
- Add gold Divine Twine to mask holes on top part of frame
- Add large gold star and black letter stickers to front of framed bag
- Invite friends over to watch the Oscars and give them the star treatment!
Thanks for popping by today!