6 Free Valentine Printables

January 19th, 2014 § 18 comments

One of my 2014 intentions is to strengthen my creativity muscle, which means I need to use it more. So, I sat down the other day and came up with six Valentine Printables I hope you’ll enjoy. I tried to design each Valentine so that young and non-as-young could use them. I purposely left the word “valentine” off a couple of the designs in hopes that they will get used all year long. If you download one (or more), please leave a comment letting me which one(s) you download. It’s always nice to know what is getting enjoyed.

Happy (early) Valentine’s Day!
Whitney

6-Valentines-w-text

6 Valentines to choose from. Yea!

Stripe-Love

Stripey Love (left) & What I like about you! (right)

Banner (left) & Heart Banner (right)

Valentine Hooray Banner (left) & Heart Banner (right)

Notebook Love (left) & Sweet Day Cupcake (right)

Notebook Love (left) & Sweet Day Cupcake (right)

Download Stripey Love Valentine

Download What I like about you! Valentine (Use this one year-round. Pack in a lunch or tuck in pocket or purse. Really. Let someone know what you like about them! Think how good this will make them feel.)

Download Valentine Hooray Banner (there’s room to tape a treat on this one)

Download Heart Banner Valentine (there’s room to tape a treat on this one)

Download Notebook Love Valentine

Download Sweet Day Cupcake Valentine (Use year-round. Especially nice if it’s attached to a baked good!)

Tagged , , , ,

§ 18 Responses to 6 Free Valentine Printables"

• Shirley K. says:

Nice! Too bad my daughter isn’t in elementary school yet, otherwise I could bust these out and be crafty! I remember loving the Valentine’s parties/card exchanges in elementary school – I used to keep the Valentine’s cards from those parties (was a paper fan back then too)!

• ~amy~ says:

Now how fun are these?! Thanks for sharing!

• They are all adorable, but I especially like the Hooray banner and Heart banner. I was thinking of trimming off the “To and From” and using them to make cute placecards for a Valentine’s dinner party. Lovely design work!

• Juli says:

I liked and will use all but the “What I like about you” – reason being, my group is making valentine cards for soldiers and they do not know them. Your cards are cute, well done and not mushy, romantic or corny – that is why I am happy I found them. Thanks for offering these for free!

• whitney says:

Julie, thanks for the lovely comment and kind words! I love how you’ll be using the Printables. Thanks again!
    Whitney

• whitney says:

Great idea to create placecards! Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. 🙂
    Whitney

• […] Printable for sale, but this idea popped into my head while I was brain-storming designs for the free 2014 Valentine’s Printables and I liked […]

• […] Six to choose from at Whisker Graphics […]

• wow awesome.. thank you.. totally love

• sharon says:

thank you! I downloaded them all because I just couldn’t choose 🙂

• shan says:

Hoping my teenage boys will like. They always want to do a little something for the ‘lady friends’ I think the notebook one would be cute to leave in a locker or desk??? Here’s hoping!

• Melissa says:

Thanks, I downloaded the notebook, stripy, and hooray banner ones. I have 3 grade school aged- daughters and these will be perfect. Thanks so much!

• michelle says:

LOVE THESE!! Thank you so much for saving my bacon. I just can’t take one more trip to the store and these are much cuter than anything I could find. I look forward to using the others for notes in their lunches. Thanks for sharing your creativity so generously!

• Mélanie says:

Many Thanks ! mille MERCI ! Love these as we discover for the 1st time the Valentine’s Day in USA !
    and I just understood yesterday that my kids have to offer a card to each of their friends at school ! Nice tradition !
    Thanks for sharing them !

• Kristin says:

Just downloaded “Have a Sweet Day” to attach to homemade Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins. Thank you!!

• Kim says:

I love the heart banner! So cute.

• Darya says:

Thank you!!!!!!!! I love it)

• Vanessa Chavez says:

So cute!! I downloaded them all! thanks for all of your time and for sharing these lovebly notes.