Joanna S. here and Happy New Year!!
- I made this cute DIY calendar using different products from Whisker Graphics.
- First, I put white cardstock in my bitty bag so I can hang my calendar on the wall.
- I close the bag using scallop round label and added few red & white circles from different papers.
- I added some circles on whole bag to how more on the background.
- I also added small bag under calendar with red tag, I will use this tag to write important dates for each month.
- In the end, I added some leaves and flowers. Voila! Small calendars are ready.
- I plan to hang this cute DIY calendar above my desk in my office!
Supplies for Small Calendars:
- Bitty bag – white with red dots
- Scallop round labels
- Large gift tags
- Divine Twine Collection – Red solid & Cotton Candy
See more of my creations @ My Paper World