Hi All – Katie again with Life in a Snapshot
My project this week is making and adding a tassel to a piece of jewelry.
1) Wrap twine around a sturdy base such as an acrylic block or card.
2) Tie a length of twine under the folds and tie at the top
3) Cut the folds at the bottom of the block and carefully remove the twine
4) Gather the folds up and wrap a length of twine around the top and tie together
5) thread a length of twine though the centre of the bundle and tie the end onto the ornament
6) Decorate with a flower