2017 Tag Flip Calendar
Kerry M. here….
A new year has begun! I wanted to make a project that you could enjoy all year round. It’s also a great project for all ages to create.
DIY Flip Calendar Supplies:
- One Bigger Bitty Bag in black horizontal
- Divine twine in solid black, green, yellow, purple, pink , navy and red and white
- Large paper label tags in gray, white, yellow, orange, pink, red and green
- One acrylic holder stand with rings
- White card stock
- Black memento ink
- Various stamps and copics ( I used stamps currently available from My Favorite Things )
- Spray adhesive glue
- Double sided tape
- Any clear drying glue
- Bone folder
- Fold over to close opening of bitty bag and tape down
- Use spray adhesive to attach bitty bag ( face front ) to the acrylic holder
- Trim down mini calendar pages and attach to colored paper label tags
- Stamp various images on white card stick and color with Copic markers. ( my 11 year old friend, Hailey helped me with this part )
- Cut out colored images and attach to tags
- Embellish tags by attaching twine in various patterns with glue
- Add finished tags to rings of acrylic holder
Display your DIY flip calendar on a counter, shelf or desk and flip each month to enjoy!